EU SOU ARCAICO
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

EU SOU ARCAICOEntrar

Fórum para homens a moda antiga

descriptionRoosh funda o Reaxxion. EmptyRoosh funda o Reaxxion.

more_horiz
Roosh não perde tempo, ao perceber o filão de idiotas que ficam discutindo games+feministas e suas histerias politicamente corretas, ascendeu um lâmpada e pensou "tem gente interessada no ponto de vista oposto", e fundou o Reaxxion.

http://www.reaxxion.com/

I’m starting a video game site even though I haven’t played video games seriously since the year 2000 (Starcraft was my jam). I don’t even play mobile games. I won’t blow smoke up your ass by pretending I’m a gamer or have a deep commitment in furthering game technology. My only commitment is with helping men.

I aim to protect the interests of heterosexual Western males, a category I’m in. The far-left is trying to censor and criminalize masculine behaviors that are normal. They want to relabel consensual sex as “rape” and relabel innocent flirting as “harassment,” and as I learned with #gamergate, they’ve successfully infected the gaming industry and gaming journalist sites by damaging the very nature of gaming development to fit their extreme political agenda. So while I don’t play video games, the idea of starting a pro-#gamergate site is compatible with my overall mission.

descriptionRoosh funda o Reaxxion. EmptyRe: Roosh funda o Reaxxion.

more_horiz
Achei simpático. Especialmente se jamais tomasse o ponto de vista feminista sequer para criticá-lo. O que nestes tempos anda bem difícil...
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder