EU SOU ARCAICO
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

EU SOU ARCAICOEntrar

Fórum para homens a moda antiga

descriptionMichael Porfirio(g-manifesto) sobre a Manosfera e outros assuntos. EmptyMichael Porfirio(g-manifesto) sobre a Manosfera e outros assuntos.

more_horiz
via https://twitter.com/michaelporfirio

Manosphere guys always looking 4 places that are the best for "average guys with average game" Everything you need to know about Manosphere

Manosphere guy: "Where can I live with a 2k per month income?" - Really tells you all you need to know about the Manosphere.

When people give you excuses, 99% it's because they dont have the Money. Its almost always about the Money.

One thing you can be certain of is that people dont mind industrial pollution, but people HATE any pro-smoking commentary. Strange world.

Online "Lifestyle Guru/ Location independent guru/ pua": "Rent is due, time to package my E-books for a big discount!" escreveu:

Ever notice that guys selling E-books are always discounting their prices? Shouldn't they be raising their prices over time? escreveu:

Ever notice that internet "Lifestyle Coaches" never really have impressive "Lifestyles"?

Never heard a good story that started with: "So, three Manosphere guys and I were at the Olive Garden bitching about feminism..." escreveu:

Lame girls: Tinder, Online Dating, Shopping Malls, Ugg boots, how can I be cheaper?, Negativity, Complaining, Bitching, Celebrities.

Manosphere: Tinder, Online Dating, Shopping Malls, Enjoy the decline, how can I be cheaper?, Negativity, Complaining, Bitching, Celebrities.

When did people run from the term "Manosphere"? When I said it sounded like what I guessed would be a gay nightclub in Tampa or Amersterdam

Manosphere guy: Figures out all kinds of gymnastics in ways to cut the cost of a date. Never spends energy in trying to increase income.

descriptionMichael Porfirio(g-manifesto) sobre a Manosfera e outros assuntos. EmptyRe: Michael Porfirio(g-manifesto) sobre a Manosfera e outros assuntos.

more_horiz
Perfect;

descriptionMichael Porfirio(g-manifesto) sobre a Manosfera e outros assuntos. EmptyRe: Michael Porfirio(g-manifesto) sobre a Manosfera e outros assuntos.

more_horiz
Descreveu o ROK perfeitamente.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos
power_settings_newInicie sessão para responder